NEW HD Camera Test

So, Mal went and got herself a brand new HD cam to share some videos. This one is actually in 3D! I don’t have glasses to test out that feature, though. Still, my spider-sense is tingling that some very special things are headed our way. Excelsior!

11 Responses to “NEW HD Camera Test”

1. Sieke October 22, 2011 at 5:46 pm #

I love her hips and legs….. soo juicy….

2. Tory October 25, 2011 at 5:27 am #

I’ve never seen a pair of jeans fit a woman like yours fit. omg you are beautiful. i live in Atlanta, Ga. and the men would go crazy for you. hell, the women would too. i’m now following you on twitter. follow me back. @myjobsogravy

3. justrollin October 27, 2011 at 5:40 pm #

keep up on putting theese great videos im a fan and got to say she is one of the best natural looking women i have seen and i love her personality the best

4. mez October 31, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

Yes!! Very nice but less time in the kitchen and more time in the bedroom… That’s why restaurants were invented!!

5. AddictedtoMal November 10, 2011 at 3:17 pm #

You are the epitome of femininity, don’t let anyone tell you any different. I think you’re most underrated feature is your face. You are so incredibly beautiful from head to toe. Thank you for sharing your vids.

6. Samulas November 20, 2011 at 7:44 pm #

You are beautiful mal 🙂

7. JuelzEMob December 22, 2011 at 12:28 am #

Damnnn she bad es fuk but she givin shout outs 2 the excelsior thas wasup! am frm the excelsior district in sf, killa4nia EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOBBBBBBB XIV

8. sparxy February 12, 2012 at 12:48 am #

Much love from the uk! This women is one of the most stunning women in the world. Beautiful face, amazing personality all wrapped up in a unbelievable body! Keep it up Hun your one in a billion x

9. sunny March 26, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have very great hunger, when I come into this kitchen

10. mallory1FAN September 4, 2012 at 7:23 pm #

ok im just sick and; i do mean sick and tired of searching for Mal Mallory over the internet why is this person so secretive is or are the authorities looking for her. its not like she was part of 9/11 crew and this Indio person just makes me sick as well cause I think she found the wrong person to get into bed(business) and bet its some white dude whom is just jacking off to her videos and will not share and yet I have found some of her videos on the net without his stupid ass and glad people will post whatever they find of her and not be worry about the issue of Indio getting credit for the posting cause the dude is like a stupid ass. just show the videos
    and stop all the stupid hiding and getting some one to go look at stuff we do not want to see; just her and her lovely self. I hope no as killed the girl and now I just hope she will come back and post more on a new site where we all can admirer her without this stupid Indio claiming fame for her videos

• admin September 8, 2012 at 6:02 am #

Why would it matter if Indo is white or not? I don’t really get all the Indo hate. Without him, Mal probably would’ve just stopped posting anything after the youtube channel got canned.

Nice that you support people stealing her videos from where SHE chooses to post them and then profiting off them through piracy, though…#1 fan indeed!